Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tuesday's with Daddy Sept.9th

So we started out the day by hanging around the house and playing with all of the cool toys. I got Collin a big bag of Big Legos. It turned out like I thought it would, I would stack them and he would tear them down. Then I would clean up and put them back in their bag and he would empty the bag of Legos all over the floor and then laugh. Causeing me to wonder was he Laughing with me or at me? HMMM?

Anyways I move on, we then went to lunch with a friend. That was fun because there was another baby there, a 15 month old. I realized when I am out with Collin I am part of this club, the baby club. When you have a baby in tow you are safe to talk to and people tell you the funniest things, had I been out by myself or with another male friend with no baby, I would have gotten the congenial tilt of the head with the half smile when I said Hi. This I now call the baby club, it is much like the Girlfriend Club, where girls that would never recognize you had you been by yourself now feel safe to talk to you when you have a girl with you. So now I am part of two clubs being that I am both Married and a Father. Later in the day I found out the dues to be part of the baby Club are nice and smelly.

Collin and I then went over to another friends house that has a new born and a 2 year old Boxer puppy. Remember Collin likes Puppies. Collin played with that dog so much it completely wore him out. He would just lie down in the middle of the floor to rest then when the puppie came he would get up all smiles and chase him down. He also likes playing in the kennel, open the door close the door, open the door close the door, open the door close the door, open the.......................

This was another great day with Collin at the end of the day he was so tired he became clingy, I was sitting in the chair with the automon and he wanted to sit with me and was so sleepy but he wanted to play with either the channel changer or my glasses. What a determined little boy, fighting that urge to go to sleep just to chew on the clicker.

No comments: