Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday's with daddy Sept 30th 2008


























Redneck water park.... Collin was in the back of the truck while I was doing yard work today and so I started to spray in his direction and he just started gigglin. He loves the water, here is some more shots I took. This lasted no less than 45 minutes and would have gone longer if he had anything to say about it.












So today was a ton of fun and I have more pictures. Mom may not be happy with us after seeing these. This one I like to call "Ice Cream taste good, Mom

Collin wanted to share my Chocolate shake from Sonic.

So far today is like any other day with Collin, Fun and interesting. Wait til you see what I got him. I will try to get some pictures up within the next couple of days.....

No comments: