Saturday, September 27, 2008

Running Errands with Mommy



Today was a REALLY busy day because I was with mommy most of the day. She never sits still. Daddy is right about her fiddle-farting all day long. I knew it was going to be a long day and I wanted us to be ready for it. While mom was picking out what she was going to wear for the day, I thought I would turn on the water for her to take a bath. Well, I wanted her to think it was for her. I really wanted to run my fingers through the water because it's fun and I like the way it feels on my fingers.



Next, I saw mommy bruising her teeth so I thought I should too. I LOVE to do this when she does it, Mimi does it or just whenever. I have even worn myself out brushing my teeth before that I fell asleep with the tooth brush in my hands. I was a little embarrassed about that but I will get over it. I am sure Addison and Matthew will still be my friends.


















Anyway, after breakfast which consisted of banana (I ate it from the peel and was so proud of myself) oatmeal and milk, we headed to Target to get a few things. I was interested in watching all of the people and looking for my buddies. I did not see them but I did see a lot of ladies smiling and waving at me. I am so popular and I love it! I tried to help mom pick items off the shelves and put them in the cart. Sometimes I would taste them and chew on the corner to mark that I wanted it so mommy would not put it back. She really belted me in the cart this time because I was not able to wriggle out and stand up like I have been able to do many times before.



We went back home after Target to unload the stuff mom bought and so I could have a snack. She thought I would take a nap but she thought wrong. After she pretended to take a nap on the couch, lay on the floor next to me and read a magazine, she gave up about 45 minutes later. I was tired but I had things to do and remote controls to lick clean. Our next stop was the mall. Guess what I did on the way? hehehehe....SLEPT.






I heard us drive up to the store but continued to sleep because I was really tired. We were at the mall for only a little while because mom does not like to shop. She went there because she has a high school reunion and a work function to go to so she needed something to wear. After the mall, we ran another errand on the way home. I snacked on yogurt once we got home and then started to organize the second floor of the house. Mom had tried to pick up my toys earlier and I put them back were they should be....at least for the moment. Daddy come home and we left to go shopping for our neighbors that just had a baby girl. Another girlfriend for me which makes me happy. The place was closed so we went to dinner with friends. I drank some lemonade daddy ordered for me and really liked it. I then put all 7 gold fish in my mouth at one time. Mom had this look on her face after I did that. I don't know why though. I coughed a little and daddy started to give me some milk. To make room in my mouth, I spit all of the gold fish out of my mouth. I do this often if I am not finished with what I am chewing in my mouth and my parents give me something to drink. I then ate some Mexican rice, black beans and tomatoes. Yep, some of this came back out too. I then finger painted with my food and cleaned up the spot in front of me by wiping my left hand back and forth until my spot was clean. The floor was not though. Daddy was nice to clean it up for the restaurant while mommy finished eating.

Tonight, I had another good time in the bath tub playing with my toys. I was fascinated with the toy shark and used it to bite at the basketballs and mommy. I then tried to swim in the water by getting on my belly a few times. That hurt though since I ate too much for dinner.

I cannot wait for more errands tomorrow. Both mommy and daddy with be home together.

No comments: