Saturday, September 6, 2008

Now, where is that bowl?

I was working from home yesterday so Collin played in the house most of the day. I had my computer in the kitchen instead of in the office so I could watch Collin and so he would not get into anything in the office (it's not Collin proofed at all). At one point, he came into the kitchen to start "cooking". I call it cooking when he opens the one cabinet he is able to open which has all of the plastic storage containers in it. He usually pulls a few out and finds a lid or two that he likes and starts chewing on them.


This cabinet is behind me when I am working in the kitchen. I heard him back there pulling out the containers and "talking". At one point, I turned around to find this scene....do I need to say more?












Collin also does not care if he is playing with toys or other things lying around the house. For example, Daddy finished the milk and put it near the gate at the top of the stairs. That's what we usually do when we have to take something downstairs but not at that moment. Well, Collin crawled around the corner and we heard this strange noise of something that he was using to hit the floor. Here is what we found.....

No comments: