Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dog Park vs Playground

The puppy fascination continues. It was a gorgeous day so I thought I would take Collin for a walk to the park to swing since he had played in the house all day. On the way, we passed a dog park. I stopped to show Collin the dogs playing since I know how much he likes the puppies. He loved it! He had the same reaction he did when we were running in the park the other day. He kicked both of his legs up and down and pushed out of his stroller so he could see better. We stayed there for about 10 minutes so I thought it was time to leave to head to the playground. As I was turning the stroller, Collin let me know that was a bad decision. He was NOT ready to leave yet. As soon as I turned the stroller back to face the dogs, we was happy again. We eventually did leave to play on the swings which he was happy about. Little turkey....

No comments: