Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesdays with Daddy Sept 23rd

WE HAVE POWER!!! Yippee!!! So today was a movin day. Collin and I loaded up the truck and moved back into our house. This was abit stressful for Collin because he did not know what was going on. When we first got home he went crazy playing with every toy he had. he would go from one toy to the next and back again. I think he thought we were going to leave again like every other time we have stopped by the house this week.
Tonight he was extremely fussy, I think he did not want to leave. He forced himself to stay awake I think he was afraid if he fell asleep he would not wake up in his house. It is really surprising to me how much he knows this is his home and these are his things. I think he missed all of his stuff. Mainly I let him run around the house up and down the stairs checking everything out. We finaly got him to eat and he fell alseep in the chair halfway through his dinner. I will post a picture later when I can email it to myself.
One quick story from today, When we made it to the 3rd floor he went to the bathroom where we still had a tub full of water that we filled up before the Hurricane in case we did not have running water. He was splashing and slapping the water and gigling. I let the drain open and he played it all the way down, at one point he climbed in the tub and fell in the water. He started to cry because it scared him but I was laughing so I think he got mad at me. When I pulled him out he was freezing because I have the AC Turned way down to cool the house and had not turned it up yet. So I bundled him up in the towel dried him off and put a new diaper on him and off he went.
We had a fun day and when I left to get dinner for Laura and I he cried because I was leaving him. That made me smile.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yippee!!! You have the power!! I am so happy for Collin and family.