Thursday, September 25, 2008

That part of the kitty smells?

So by now you know that Colllin is not walking yet. This does not matter to him as he can get anywhere faster by sprint crawling. This is Collin's sport "Sprint Crawling" to describe imagine a baby crawling along at a fast pace and then turn the speed up to 10. Collin is in a full body sprint his head is rocking back and forth and up and down and all of his limbs are flailing about. I think he is going so fast there is actually a point at which all of his limbs are off of the ground at one time. If you are on the floor below him it sounds like thunder.


Anyways to get on with the title of this blog, Collin likes to chase the cats around the house. I am not sure if you realize that cats walk or run with their tails straight up in the air, exposing a certain part of their bodies. Well Collin was chasing the cat tonight and Chloe the cat slowed down but Collin did not. I will let you imagination run wild with this one............


No Collin did not, butt he did get very close and Laura and I believe if he does not walk soon there will come a day and a great story for Mom and Dad to tell at his Wedding.


On another note I wanted to share a photo I took but was just able to get on our home computer. You should really enjoy this The picture tells a thousand words(so I do not have to type them)

No comments: