Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Look how tall I am!"

One of the first things Collin did this morning besides give me a kiss and announce that he did not pee that much in his pull-up (we are working hard on having a dry diaper in the morning because he wants to wear underwear at night in his bed), he showed me how tall he is getting by standing next to the table I was sitting at.  He showed me that his head was above the table and said "Mommy, look how tall I am now".  I guess he noticed that his head is above the table now and was not when we bought it over a year ago.  We then went into the kitchen for him to help me make my smoothie.  He loves to put the protein powder and other ingredients into the blender and then turn it on.  While the blender was mixing he showed us (Daddy was awake by now), Collin stood by the kitchen counter and showed us how tall his was next to the counter.  He smiled and was very proud to be tall.  Daddy and I scooped him up and kissed him because he had no idea how cute he was being showing us how tall he was.

No comments: