Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Move over Christina Aguilera

Tonight while Collin was putting on his favorite PJs, I could hear him singing.  I snuck up behind him so I could hear better and so he would not stop if he saw me.  The little stinker was singing the Star-Spangled Banner.  Daddy and I heard him singing it only once before when we were on our way to a hockey game and were shocked to hear him sing this almost perfectly.  Apparently, they sing this at school.  I am not sure how many times but it must be enough for him to know most of the words without assistance from us.

He did see me behind him and stopped singing.  I asked if I could video him singing again so I could send it to Grandma H and he said "yes".  That could mean so many things right now but I thought I would give it a shot.  Here is the best of the videos.  Monkey had to help him every time.  At least in this one, Monkey was not covering his mouth like he was in some of of the other ones.  I was a proud mommy listening to him sing.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

Momma Petersen said...

Yeaaa, Collin. You did such a good job!!!!!