Monday, October 5, 2009

"Whatcha doin'?"

While it's not "Why?" after everything I say, Collin is asking "whatcha doin'?" and "whatcha doin' now?" (5 minutes after the first "whatcha doin' "). He is very inquisitive and wants to know what you are doing or be included. His stool is getting a lot of use these days especially when I am in the kitchen. He must have asked me "whatcha doin' " at least 3 times while I was making breakfast yesterday morning. I would answer him, he would pull up his stool and watch me and then ask again if I changed and started to do something different. I heard him ask Daddy at least once in between asking me.

He is starting to use 3 to 5 words together when he talks. Most of the time, he is describing what he sees or is letting you know what he wants you to do. "Don't" is still prevelant but "thank you" is a close second so at least he does have manners and not just ordering everyone around.

No comments: