Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mom is the champion This Morning

Last night I was coughing and it just would not go away. I was having a hard time sleeping and just could not get rid of it. Then Mommie came in and made me drink something new. It did not taste like my normal medicine but she said it would help. First I did not like having to get up and I let her know very loudly for several minutes, then I took the medicine and screamed at her some more. Just so you know this is part of being a kid you have to scream at your parents every once in a while to keep them on their toes. We discuss this at school when the teachers are not around.
So after all of that I asked for a drink and we went downstairs where daddy was and he gave me some apple juice and then Mom took me to the couch. We laid down and I squirmed around for an hour then fell asleep. Mommie was great though and played with my hair and scratched my back. That stuff feels great and really makes me drowsie.
I guess she moved me from the couch because this morning I woke up in my bed and mommie was gone. That is OK because there was daddy with his smilin face and he scratched my back some more before I wanted out of bed.

Hard night but in the end it all worked out and the cough went away and I got some good sleep. Thank God because I have a busy day today at school.

No comments: