Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I surprised Collin today by picking him up from school on Daddy's normal day to pick him up. I took the day off to work at the new house and thought it would be fun to pick him up and go to the pumpkin patch set up at the local church. Daddy was able to join us too. Collin had a great time picking out pumpkins, sitting on the wagon and saddle that was set up and checking out the other kids. We ended up taking home two big pumpkins and three little ones. We thought it would be fun for Collin to draw on the little ones or put face stickers on them. Here are a few pictures of the good time we all had.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I think we went to the same pumpkin patch.. but I went before it opened and just took pictures.. Unfortunately we couldn't pick anything out. Thanks for the reminder.. I should probably post photos.