Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Just me & my shadow:)

While Collin clings to his mommie a lot when we go places I get to enjoy that fact that he copies me and my mannerisms. We had to let him take a shower tonight and it was funny to see him stand there exactly like he has watch me stand many times before. When it was time to get out he just wanted to stand there and let the water run over his back like I do.

I will also see him stand in front of the TV with his hands behined his back after breakfast just like I do before we head to school/work.

Altough he is a lot like me when it is time to go to bed he is not because I like my sleep and he never wants to go to sleep. I aksed my mom about this and she said he is just like I was when I was when I was his age, so maybe he is just like me. It sure is fun having a mini me.

No comments: