Thursday, October 29, 2009

To recall the previous Blog post

In fear of the whip that will get cracked over my back I have to recall the previous blog. My wife does not yell at me, she is perfect in every way.

That said she is a real sucker, tonight she is letting Collin stay up late. In all honesty it is also Mimi's fault as together Collin has both of them wrapped around his little fingers.He is still up and not in bed and it is 9:35. Just to brag a bit Last night I was on Collin duty and I was able to get him to sleep by 10 after 9. So chaulk one up for the Daddy as by my tally I am the better parent with better parenting skills.

In her defense Collin is really cute these nights coming up with every reason why he should not have to go to be. He has quickly become the little manipulator and while it is great to get so many hugs and kisses at night from him you do realize at some point that he is just using this tactic to stay up later and not go to bed.

Here she comes so I have to stop typing as she may yell at me for saying some of these things. It will be a scarey night hopefully she will not read this until the morning when I have left and then forgot it when we get home tomorrow night. Otherwise I am in for so one heck of a night and may not make it through unscathed.

Chris Holmes

No comments: