Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is not just a walk....



Collin and I went for what I thought was going to just be a walk this morning before I started to work. Instead, since it was cool compared to other mornings this week, we went straight to the park. It's been awhile since just Collin and I have been to the park and I really enjoyed it. It was a perfect time to be there because he had the entire playground to himself for about 20 minutes before another kid arrived...another boy. Collin climbed all over the playground equipment, we sat on the teeter totter and then he wanted to swing in the baby swing. He can swing in the big boy swing but he wanted to swing in the baby swing because the other little boy was doing it. I tried to find a picture of him in this same swing a year ago to show how much he has changed.....look at those long legs hanging out the bottom. Here is a picture from when he was 7 months....big difference.

No comments: