Wednesday, July 8, 2009

School Update

Collin is doing a little better in school. He does still cry when daddy drops him off but not as long because he has found the kiddie sink. Remember, Collin loves to wash his hands. I am not sure how long the teacher let's him stand there but I am sure he does this several times throughout the day.

He is still not eating much of his lunch so he is really hungry for his afternoon snack and the snack daddy has for him in the car on the way home.

He is napping really well which we were concerned about since he takes his naps on a cot. I thought for sure he would keep getting up and want to play with the toys instead of napping. He has napped great since the first day. Must be weak from not eating lunch. ;)

When daddy picked him up tonight, the teacher said that Collin really enjoys playing with the older kids in the room.

Daddy said that he was talking non-stop on the way home yesterday. Collin usually sings or points out different things that he sees on the road, but last night, he was talking about everything and anything he saw. When he got home, he met me in the kitchen as I was cooking dinner. I brought he sippie cup to me and told me "water, straw, lid, juice, hot and mommy" without taking a breath the moment he saw me. Whew, that kid had a lot to say.

Last night, Daddy brought home a picture that Collin colored for us in school that day. He was even "green" and colored on the back. If I can get my scanner to work, I will post the picture. Not a huge deal but it was his first picture from school. I am sure there will be MANY more.

No comments: