Monday, July 27, 2009

Not camera shy

Unlike being shy around people he has never met or not seen in awhile, Collin is definitely not camera shy. When he sees my camera, he will point to it, say "picture" or "camera" and then stand there and smile. It's too funny when he does this. I have explained this to other people pictures can sometimes capture the moment even better than telling the story. An example of Collin posing happened Sunday when he was eating a snack after coming home after running errands. He was sitting on his airplane which I thought looked cute...and because I had not taken a picture in over a week (shock, I know!). Here he is eating his snack and watching TV.





As soon as he figured out that I was taking a picture of him, here are the next two pictures I took within a minute of the first one. That is how fast he got up to pose. I love it!

No comments: