Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let the day care germs begin

Collin came home with a runny nose only after being at school for 3 days. He slept horribly that night because he could not breathe and we were up a lot that night listening to him toss and turn. The next night was a little better but not too much. Yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat and somewhat runny nose. Tonight, I am typing this with my mouth open because I cannot breathe out of my nose. I guess that keeps my mind off my sore throat. :) I picked up some medicine this morning which helped for most of the day but it's wearing off now and not time to take a new pill. Collin did get a little better but his nose was the most stuffed today that it has been since Wednesday.

I heard from other moms that we will have a year of this (Collin getting sick and sharing with us) and then it will be better since he will have built his immunities up by then. I hope they are right!

No comments: