Saturday, July 18, 2009

Running and running and running

Collin loves to run and has since he learned to walk. If we are home and he gets excited, he will run from the couch, to the office and then back. He will do this several times until he either gets tired or gets distracted...which is usually the case. When he starts this, he really likes it when one of us starts chasing him. I like to run behind him and stomp my feet loud. This causes him to laugh and run faster.

We were at the bike shop Friday after i picked Collin up from school. After a quick snack, he wandered off into one of the side storage areas. He was curious about what was back there and liked walking through the black curtain. Then it started...the running. He ran through the storage area, out the other side and then back through the front of the storage area. He did this about 10 times until he wanted me to do it too. I started to pretend to chase him and he would squeal. We did this several times until he started to hide from me when he ran through the other side of the storage curtain. He thought he was being so smart but I would find him, he would laugh and....yep, start running again. He ran so fast that the pictures were blurry. Here are some of them though...I love the tongue sticking out, don't you?

1 comment:

Angy said...

His hair is so short!!! He looks so different!! Very cute both ways!!