Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Runnin and Potty Training

The teacher says the only problem with Collin is that he likes to run in class. Evidently we should not let him run in the house, only outside. Collin is really into running, the other night we were driving by Rice University and he saw about 20 runners running in a bunch. He got real excited and started yelling "RUNNING, RUNNING, RUNNING" all while pointing at the runners. He gets this from his mother who likes to run and probably ran alot while he was in the oven.

As for potty training, Collin is not shy about the potty. He wants to sit down and go whenever he is near one. Although he usually does not need to we let him so that he gets into the habit of doing so, This morning he got real MAD at me because I would not get out of the way to let him use the toilet. I honestly was not purposely trying to protect the potty from Collin, like he thought I was. I really had a good reason to be sitting there, Collin just thought I did not want to let him go and started taking his diaper off and yelling at me to let him sit down. The rest of the story went well but there for a few minutes it got loud and he was just out of reach.

No comments: