Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pool Shark?


I like watching my son grow up and I often think what he will become? A Cowboy? A Fireman? A CPA? or any number of other jobs, but after Tuesday I believe he will become a Pool Shark! I can see him now we will call him Cool Hand Collin or Fast Eddy(because his middle name is Edward). Anyways Collin found the pool balls that cousin Dustin left in the pool table when he was over and within a few seconds he had 6 or 7 of them rolling around. No problem until I decided to put them up and he kept asking 9 Ball Daddy? I did not feel like losing to a 10 month old so I told him to play mommy she is much better and could probably take him in a game of pool.


All joking aside we had a great day. We had a great day planned, we went to the hobby shop to get Collin some model airplanes to hang above his bed and in his room. I will show pictures next week. We found out a few weeks ago that Collin likes things that hang from the ceiling so that is what prompted this. Anyways I found some really cool old war planes in various sizes and I am having fun arranging them in a dogfight above his bed. Should be either fun or really scary for him. Oh well I guess we will find out in 14 years when he takes a gun to school, or not?



Not sure how to say this but Collin and I are very similar and it is always funny to me when we have like tendencies. My mom sent us a picture (Not Digital) of Collin and me sitting next to each other and we were sitting in the exact same position and we did not pose him. That is by far my most favorite picture but it is just the tip of the ice berg and I will try to find other pictures to illustrate this to you. But until then here is the only one.




I know this is strange but after breakfast Tuesday Morning I notice that Collin and I get our morning nourishment out of a Tupperware bowl with a spoon. I just hope he is willing to feed me when I am older like I feed him know. Especially if he does the airplane trick when feeding me, that is sooo much fun. I am sure I will smile I just hope he does not have to change my diapers.

No comments: