Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home!!


We are home!!! The flight home was COMPLETELY different from the flight to Colorado. We did at least sit next to a window to give Collin more room to roam and he sure did. He did not stop moving even for 5 seconds until the last 30 minutes of the 2 hour flight when he FINALLY feel collapsed from exhaustion. The person sitting next to us was a teenager that was working on his laptop. Yep, you guessed it. Collin was REALLY interested in the laptop and keyboard. It was all I could do to keep the wiggling little guy from hitting the keys on the keyboard. Oh, the best part is that right as the airplane door shut, Collin decided it was time to fill his diaper. I could not change it until the seatbelt sign was off which was going to be at least another 20 minutes, SOOOOOO I had the wiggly, squirming guy on my lap and the entire time I was smelling his fumes. I am sure the people around us were too. It ended up 45 minutes later when I was able to change his diaper which was very difficult in the small airplane bathroom but we did it.
Daddy was SOOO happy to see us. He met us at baggage claim at the airport because he could not wait for us to walk outside of the airport. Collin was really happy to see him.

No comments: