Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Plane, the plane!


Collin LOVES to look a things hanging from the ceiling. We have known about this for a few months now when he started to just stare at the signs hanging from the bike shop ceiling. You could not get his attention if the sign was there.
Because of this fascination, Daddy thought it would be fun to have some model airplanes hang from the ceiling above Collin's crib. He bought some on his Tuesday with Collin and he hung them yesterday. I joked and said that we would go to wake Collin up in the morning and his eyes would be wide open and red because he starred at the planes all night...hahaha. Well, he did not do this. He slept just fine. He does really like his planes though. At night, when I am usually fighting to keep him still to put on his diaper, he was laying relatively still and starring up at the planes last night. I wonder how long this will last. I will certainly enjoy it while I can.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hmm, if he really likes those planes I should think about something similar for Matthew.