Monday, July 28, 2008

Collin is like a new toy

Chris Here:

With life catching up to us, Laura and I have been very busy. Laura actually got to go on vacation for a week and came back really rested. As you can see in the previous post Collin and her had a great time in Colorado with Nancy & Robin. But I on the other hand was extremely bored. The house was to quiet and I had nothing to do. Some guys Golf or play Tennis, have really cool audio systems or cool cars, I have come to realize that Collin is like my little toy and new hobby. He is fun to play with, you can never have enough stuff with you when you are with him, and all of the baby toys are a blast to play with(at least I think so). If you ask Collin the empty can or old computer mouse or old cell phone are the best toys, but I particularly like the Monkey Puppet, the telephone with the big shiny, flashy buttons, and the little push car toy I bought him that he can sit on and I can push him around on.

Laura has found out that unlike a girl that you can dress up like a doll, Collin can wear shirts with risky sayings on them and then give him bathtub Mohawks( Wait til I cut his hair like a real Mohawk then we will see how much fun she has with that). Anyways both of us are having a lot of fun playing with our ever growing toy.

Yesterday we wanted to see exactly how much he would eat so we decided to keep feeding him until he pushed us away. We were concerned that he was not eating enough after talking with some friends that have a kid and found out how much they ate. SO to make a long story short he ate more food than ever. BUT as you guessed it what goes in, must come out, and guess who got do deal with the BIG POO Diaper?? That is right ME. Although it was fun kinda like Russian roulette, first it was me, the second diaper went to Laura and then back to me but no POO yet. We kept taking turns with growing tension with each diaper and then BOOOOOM. The BIG ONE. The next morning Laura Left early( I think she went and smelled the room because it was her time) but she skated out early with the Lame excuse of she had to get to work early. I still call B.S. to that. You can imagine the rest of the story.

Needless to say we are having fun playing "I am going to get you" and "The Tickle Game" and giving him "Raspberry's" on the tummy and neck and many other fun ways to play with our new 11 month old toy.

The laughter is incredible and stays with you all day.

No comments: