Friday, July 18, 2008

Colorado - Day Two

Hey, it's the Collinator here. Mom's busy getting my bath ready. What a day!!! I can hardly remember how it started. I am sure mom changed my diaper after I woke up but I doubt you are really interested in those details. After I woke Nancy up by getting excited and screaming at the fan (it's a Holmes brand fan...wow, we must be rich), we went for a walk. It was much nicer outside than yesterday morning but just as hot. I am always hot so I did not really notice but I heard mom talking about it. After the walk, we had breakfast. Mom's homemade french toast looked MUCH better than my bananas, plum, pears and oatmeal.







After breakfast, we cleaned up and relaxed before we went to a local friend's house for lunch and a visit. I had a great time exploring a new house. She did not have as much on her coffee table as Nancy did but she had enough to keep mom busy for a little while. I was not really interested in what was on the table but more interested in seeing how fast mommy could move. Shhh...our little secret. The best part was she had a dog that I got to pet and yell at. The dog was great because he just laid there.






After the lady's house, we got in the car and the mean car seat again and drove to see Red Rocks Amphitheater. We were going to see the Rock N' Roll museum and get to see the amphitheater but it was closed because an old, funny-looking guy named Lyle Lovett was playing in concert that night. So, we left and went to Morrison to stop and feed me. I was getting really hungry like I had been all day. I had carrots while mommy and Nancy had a root beer float. Now, how fair is that? Carrots vs. a float?













We came back home and saw some guy with a white mustache. His name was some bird like Robin...or something like that. I played with him for a little while before I started to get hungry....again. I surprised mom since I had only eaten 2 hours before that. This time, I had banana, peaches and oatmeal. Is mom crazy? Feeding me bananas twice in one day (thinking of you Mimi)? She had stuffed mushrooms and salmon rolled with dill cream cheese. Who does this woman think she is? When is she going to share that stuff with me?


After eating, Nancy, mommy and I went to a local festival. We stopped by a local art gallery and saw two more dogs. I talked to them and the people around me thought it was funny. Hey daddy, can we get a dog? Then, we went to listen to the band, Poco, play. Well, we lost Nancy on the way so mommy and I went shopping at the local street vendors at the festival. We thought Nancy was worried about us so we decided to find her which did not take long. A really nice man gave me a red balloon. You know me and red balloons. I loved it!!! Nancy, her friends, mommy and I found a great spot on the grass to sit, listen to the band and talk. I was having a great time playing with the balloon and flirting with Nancy's friends...especially the lady with a really cool necklace on.



It was a great day and I am pooped now....talk to you tomorrow. I better go see what those two women are up to and planning for the day tomorrow. I am ordering two naps!!

No comments: