Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Soccer Practice.....in the House!

Collin is signed up to play soccer starting in the Fall.  When he starts, we have to have shin guards and soccer socks.  Ms Kristen went ahead and bought some for him when she was buying some for Saige because she is registered too.  For whatever reason, last night, he decided he wanted to try on the shin guards and the socks.  I was fine with it because I wanted to make sure that they fit.

Of course, we just HAD to try out the shin guards to see how they worked.  He found the soccer ball and he and I started to play a soccer game in the dinning room.  I was impressed how Collin could take the ball away from me when I was dribbling.  He didn't dribble too bad himself either and knew already that he could not use his hands.  We played several games for about 20 minutes and both of us had a great time.  Here is just one of the videos I took.  The really good one is too long to get off the phone for some reason.  Darn!

No comments: