Friday, August 24, 2012

Last Day of Montessori School

This afternoon was somewhat of a sad day.  It was Collin's last day at his Montessori school.  He has been going there since he was 20 months old.  He has had a good time with his first teach, Ms Maria, and then his current ones, Ms Kristine and Ms Arlena.  They have been wonderful with him helping him learn and understand his world. 

Daddy dropped him off today and also gave presents to both of the teachers.  One of the cards played dance music when it was opened.  The kids had a great time dancing to the music.  I bet the teachers have not had a card like that before.  I am sure they will not forget this day for a long time.

Later when I saw Collin at home, I asked him how his last day was.  He talked like it was a regular day.  We have been talking about it being his last day so I know he knew it was...but don't think he will really realized it until he starts at his new school next week.  I took some pictures of him on his last day to compare to his first day.  Look how much he has grown in just over three years. 


So proud to be wearing his uniform

Being silly.  I love this guy!

No comments: