Monday, August 27, 2012

Fun with a New Camera...Under Water!!!

We had a great time playing with our new camera that takes pictures in and out of the water.  After I got home from a long bike ride, Collin thought it would be a great idea for us to get in the pool, "that way you don't have to take a shower mommy".  Considering I just rode my bike almost 3 hours, I thought this was a fantastic idea AND we could play with the camera. 
Collin had no problem posing, swimming, jumping in the water and just having fun while I figured out the camera under the water. What I thought was so cute was that he always had this grin on his face when he was under the water. You would think this was because he knew I was taking his picture. Well, that's not true. This is how he always looks when he is swimming or underwater. Now that he is not afraid to get his face wet or put his head under the water, all he wants to do is swim to me, to the side of the pool, from one step or the other, jump in the water or dive for toys at the bottom of the pool. I love that he is finally not afraid of the water so we can enjoy swimming now…..as you can see in the pictures we took today.


Look at that happy little boy.  He loves swimming now.
Concentrating on the swim strokes

At the bottom of the pool

One of my favorite ones

He wanted to try swimming without his googles.  He did great!

Jumping from the rocks...

....and then splash!!!




My two favorite boys....being boys.



No comments: