Sunday, October 3, 2010

Radom Comments Collin Made this Weekend

Over the weekend, Collin made some comments or said some things that made me laugh, smile and pause to figure out what he was saying.
  • "Mommy, smash my feet". I admit, this one took me a few minutes. I asked him to show me what that meant because I did not have a clue. I finally figured out that he wanted me to massage his feet. Yeah....I would not have guessed this is what he wanted because I have not done this to him since he was an infant. Maybe Mimi has done this for him recently. I did "smash" his feet for a few minutes until he told me "that's all Mommy".
  • "I need ice for my knee because it hurts". This was more easy to understand because Daddy had just done this for his knee that he hurt while playing kickball with the kids this morning. I asked him how he hurt his knee and he told me that he did it when he was running today....just like Daddy.
  • "I don't want to go to soccer today. It's not fun" and "I don't want to leave the house today". Awww....he was coloring and really meant to say that he did not want to go right now because he was coloring...and did not want to stop. I did get him to go to soccer. During a water break, I asked him if he was having fun and he told me that he was. Then, I asked if he was glad he came to soccer practice and he said that he was. Yep, Mommy really does know best. :)

No comments: