Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"I need a cold one"

What?!?! Collin wants a beer? No, this is what he tells me when he is in bed and grabs for a pillow to put between his legs. I ask him why he does this and he tells me he likes it "because it's cold" or that "it's a cold one". I don't think that the way we sleep in hereditary but this is exactly how Daddy and I sleep. We each need a pillow put between our legs as we sleep on our sides. I have not always sleep this way but started to when I was pregnant. This was MUCH more comfortable to me with that big belly. Now that Collin has been born, obviously, I have not changed the way I sleep. I don't think that Collin notices this is how we sleep because he rarely sleeps with us. When he does, we have covers over us so he does not see the pillow and it's dark. Did he discover this on his own? Whatever the reason, it works for him and helps make him comfortable.

No comments: