Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Collin the Puppy

Collin continues to act like he is a puppy. This morning, puppy barked at me while I was getting ready for work. He must have gotten bored because he then asked if he could color. I brought some markers and paper into the bathroom so he could color. No more puppy the rest of the morning...at least for me.

When I got home tonight, Collin was himself until it was time to start getting ready for bed. After his bath, puppy showed up again. I told him that he needed to pick some books out for me to read and he replied "I can't because I have paws and not hands" so I picked out some books. Puppy then crawled into his bed so I could read to him. Collin was back during this time because he was asking me questions about the books that I was reading. Then, when it was time for me to tuck him in and talk about his day, he asked if I could be a Mommy Puppy and sing some songs. Yep, the things we do for our kids. I started to bark the melody of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Mary had a Little Lamb. He thought this was funny and started to bark along with me to a few songs. I then told him it was time to go to bed. He fought me on this for about 15 minutes but did eventually fall asleep. Yeah, this was an hour earlier than last night.

No comments: