Saturday, June 26, 2010

Save it for Later

Collin has been eating some big meals lately but not consistently. This morning, he ate two waffles which usually keeps him full. Right after the waffles, he asked for cereal. I knew not to pour him a big bowl thinking he might not be as hungry for this as he thought he was. He ate more than half the bowl and then told me that he wanted to save it for later. I was still eating my waffles when Collin got up, opened the drawer where I keep my containers and lids, came back to the table with a container and said, "let's put it in here for later". Hahahaha.....he is very observant and must see me use these containers many times to keep food, as he called it, "for later".

He is now watching.......come on.....of course....Mickey Mouse Pink.

No comments: