Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The four troublemakers


Here is Collin and three of his buddies at school: Andrew, Nicho and Juanito. Benjamin is his other bud that was not there yesterday when Daddy took this picture.
We don't hear too much about Andrew but we do about Nicho and Juanito. The other day, Collin showed me a scratch on his middle finger. I asked what happened and he told me that Juanito bit him. Really? It sure did not look like I bit mark....just a little scratch. He loves to tell on Nicho when he gets home. Sometimes, he will put his thumb in his mouth to suck it (which he does not do) and then say "Nicho does this" and then laugh. He probably sees that Nicho gets told to not do it and does it anyway.

Also, notice Collin's right foot. He does this when he thinks he is being cute or getting his picture taken. A few posts ago about it being hot outside and him getting a drink at the bike shop, he was standing this way. I notice I do this and so does Mimi. I guess he cannot help it. :)

No comments: