Friday, June 11, 2010

Collin's thoughts about the landscaping

We are landscaping in the back and front of our house now that the pool is in and the dead tree is down in the back. We drove up to our house this evening and Collin asked what happened to the yard. I told him that the people pulled out the dead, old plants and were going to put new ones back in. He wanted to run to the backyard to see what they did back there. When we opened the gate, he immediately saw that his slide was moved from the middle of the dirt pile. He did not see it when he first walked by and asked where it was. I showed him that it was moved and then headed to the back of the yard to take pictures. He followed. As I was taking pictures of one side, I heard a water noise. Here is the picture I was taking when I heard the noise....

....and here is what Collin was doing. That's my boy!! Do you think he likes the new landscaping?

1 comment:

Angy said...

hahaha!! I love that picture!! That's one you have to whip out for his girlfriends when he's older!!