Saturday, January 2, 2010

No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed

As I have mentioned before, Collin and I sing songs in the car. It's been awhile since we have sung the Monkey's Jumping on the Bed song or even read the book. I was trying to get him to take a nap today so I thought I would crawl in my bed and pretend to take a nap.....not going to fool this 2-year old but I thought I would try. Collin followed me into the room and started to climb on the bed by pulling on the comforter. He must not have had a good enough grip because he slipped and landed on his bottom. I thought for sure I would hear him cry but instead, he started climbing back up on the bed and said, "mama called the doctor and the doctor said no more monkey's jumping on the bed". He was smiling when he said this. I busted out laughing and gave him a huge hug. Nope, we did not take a nap.

No comments: