Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chuck E Cheese is Awesome!!!!

Today after picking up Collin from school, I decided we would go to Chuck E Cheese instead of going home. This was brave of me because he had underwear on and I did not bring my Collin bag that has extra diapers. We got there, ordered pizza and then started to play the games. This is when I looked up and was surprised to see Mimi standing there. Daddy told her where we would be and she showed up after work. We were both glad to see her. She ended up staying the entire time we were there.

Collin really liked the game where he had to scoop up the bubbles and put them in a jar. He was not quite sure how to do it but that did not matter much to him. Then he was willing to switch to another game when he saw the one that had basket balls. He was too short to be able to throw them anywhere near the hoop, so we were a team. I held him up while he threw the balls. He made 3 baskets out of the 3 games he played. He could not figure out the skee ball game because he wanted to throw the balls and not roll them. This is when he discovered the tickets coming out of the game and wanted to put them in his pockets. After one attempt at skee ball, he rode a mechanical horse and then it was time to eat pizza. After pizza, he wanted to climb on the equipment that lead to the ceiling but he was too short to climb up the next step. After I convinced him to get out, he wanted to ride the merry-go-round. I KNEW he would not like it but let him try it anyway. Yep, as soon as it started, he started to cry and freak out until I got him off the horse. He told me he did not like it and kept saying that until it was out of sight. This is when I spotted Chuck E Cheese walking around and thought that Collin would be OK with seeing him but also would not be surprised if he started to scream. As soon as he saw him, he DID start to scream and wanted to leave. This was actually perfect because it was getting close to the time to go anyway.

Sorry no pictures. The camera is in the diaper bag....with the diapers.

No comments: