Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Today was an awesome day!!!! Mommy invited a bunch of my friends over to our new house to play and make crafts together. Some of my friends were not able to make it because they had some infection or virus in the ear. At least, that is what Mommy called it. My friends that could make it were:

Melia
Matthew
Eli
Alex
Isa
John
Cade
Dane
Finn

Once most of my friends were at my house, we started gluing things together, coloring and making masks during what Mommy called Craft Time. Here are a few pictures of us having fun. Daddy actually stayed at the table the longest and make a mask, fence with trees and a house out of the Popsicle sticks. Who knew Daddy was so artistic. Then, everyone played with my toys which I did not like at first. They were my toys and I just got some of them for Christmas. I learned to be OK with this eventually when I saw that my friends were just playing with them and not taking them home.

Eli wanted to play outside with the ball so, instead of her playing by herself, we all went outside to play with her. It was a little cold but we did not care. I kept yelling at Daddy to throw the ball in the tree after I saw it get suck in the branches one time. When we got tired of playing with the ball, then we raced each other. Some of my friends were getting cold so we went back inside to play with the train set Matthew was playing with. Melia, Isa and I wanted to run in circles in the house (see the blog post Mommy did just a few days ago) instead of playing with the train. I ran into Isa a few times on accident. She is tough because she got right back up.




After everyone left except Melia and her mommy, we put on some music and danced to several songs. I LOVE to dance! I liked that everyone was dancing and not just staring at me doing it. Melia is a good dancer too and fun to play with. We started to run around the couch and dance at the same time. That was really fun. Melia was getting tired and had to go.
Mommy, Daddy and I cleaned up the house, I took a bath and then we played in my playroom until I my eyes got really heavy. Daddy was getting tired to so we went to bed in Daddy's bed. I thought this was going to be fun until I realized Mommy was not coming. I only cried for a few minutes and then fell asleep.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year is as much fun as last year was.

No comments: