Sunday, November 15, 2009

Still Washing the Clothes?

Several people have asked if Collin still wants to help wash the clothes. The short answer is "always!". I think he dreams about it at night and cannot wait to get up and do it. Tonight, I casually mentioned it was time to wash the clothes. He immediately stopped what he was doing, hoped up and ran to the laundry room to start putting clothes in the wash. In the video above, he has already been putting the clothes in the washer for a few minutes. At the end, he is not finished wanting to put things in the washer so he wants to open the dryer and throw those clothes in also.

Here he is taking out the toys he threw in the dryer while he impatiently waited for the clothes in the wash to be ready for him to put in the dryer (actually, the video did not turn out...will try again another time). This happens 90% of the time we wash the clothes together.....and when we don't. That's why, I always have to check what's in the washer or dryer before I throw clothes in or start either of them because I could be washing something I did not want to or that should not be in there. One time, he threw his shoes in. That fortunately worked out OK.

Anyone is welcome to come over and take my place when it's time to wash his clothes again next weekend.

1 comment:

Angy said...

What a good little helper!!! Can I borrow him to help me with the laundry? :-)