Sunday, November 1, 2009

SHH! You have to whisper Daddy's Asleep

Laura asked Collin to be quite this morning as I work a late night ride last night and did not get in until 5:30am and needed to sleep in a bit. About 8:30am Collin comes in the room after escaping from Laura (Because he is fast and sneaky, I will tell you more about that later) he climbs into bed gets under the covers and whispers "HI DADDY ARE YOU SLEEPING" and continued asking until I acknowledged him. I did and then pull the covers up over him and he pretended to sleep for about 2 seconds and then decided to leave. Of course, I could not go back to sleep so it was up and going.

Now on to the sneaky and fast part. Later in the day we were at the new house and I fell asleep with the windows open. They had a screen on them so no worries. Laura was working in the kitchen and Collin was running around the house. Laura said it got real quiet and got concerned came into the room. I was in and there was no Collin, she found him outside near the garage looking through the fence of the neighbors yard looking at their pool. When she brought him back in the house she asked him how he got out and he pointed to the window where he knocked out the window screen. So first lesson with the new house.

No comments: