Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Playing with Lisa, Timmy, Dustin and Mimi wears a boy out

Collin fell asleep on the way home from Mimi's tonight. I had to carry him upstairs, but when I got to the second floor he woke up and I asked if he wanted to eat or go night night he pointed up the stairs. So we went upstairs, I put him in bed and he rolled over and went to sleep. I peeked in on him a few minutes later and nothing he is O U T!!

He did tell me that he played with Timmy, I think he likes his cousin especially now that he is walking around.
Tomorrow is Turkey Day and we are going to do the Turkey Trot 1 mile walk/Run with Collin. I think he will enjoy running the whole mile but we will see. Then on to the families house for lunch and then over to a friends house that just had surgery so it will be an eventful day. We will probably need to go to Collin's House at some point, Laura has been painting and it is starting to look good.

No comments: