Sunday, May 4, 2008

Social Sunday

Collin better sleep good tonight....I know I will. He did a lot today. First, we met several of his friends at a new downtown park. Addison, Melia, Ethan and Matthew were there. We hung out under a huge shady tree and let the kids play/crawl around on several blankets. Collin went from one mommy to another, played with Ethan's toys. let Melia spank him on his butt and chewed on Maria's camera. He was always in motion unless I will giving him his bottle. I thought for sure after all of that activity he would have taken a nap before we went to dinner that night with friends. Nope...he had other plans. He did rest but not nap.
(From left to right: Matthew, Addison, Collin and Ethan...aren't they cute?)

Tonight, we met my co-worker, his wife and their boys (Brady is almost 2 and Tanner is 4 mos) for dinner. Collin slept on the way there and throughout the tour of their house. He then slept until we woke him up right before the main meal at dinner tonight. I did not want him to wake up in the middle of the night and not go back to sleep. When we came home tonight, he had no problem going to bed. Tired baby....

No comments: