Friday, May 23, 2008

Ear Infection...Still


Collin still has an ear infection after two weeks. He was better the last few days until yesterday when he had a fever, cough, runny nose and red eyes. I went to the doctor today and she confirmed that he not only still had his ear infection but that it was really bad. We now have extra strength antibiotics that he has to take for the next 10 days. He felt better for just about an hour after I gave him medicine went we got back from his appointment. Most of the day though, he was really whinny and wanted to be close to me. SO...I did not get that much done today. He also could not get comfortable to take naps today. I finally took him for a walk for about 25 minutes. He did fall asleep during the walk and then stayed asleep for an additional 20 minutes when I brought him into the house.





There was about an hour that he was almost back to the Collin we know and love. I sat him in his highchair so he could practice eating his finger foods (cracker and carrots) since he has not really been interested in this. He made a mess and really enjoyed doing it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I am sorry to hear about Collin's ear infection. I hope the antibiotics work quickly.