Sunday, May 4, 2008

Always on the move




Now that Collin can crawl, he is never satisfied with sitting still. I knew this would happen once he started to crawl like other mommies warned me....but now it's happening. I also thought incorrectly that it would take a little longer for him to start standing and trying to walk. I was wrong there too. He has already found the stairs and started to try to crawl up them. He is only able to get one knee up and then gets stuck. He does not know what to do next. Anything he can use to pull up on, he does. People are not excluded from this either. He will use daddy, I or anyone else that will let him to pull up on and try to crawl over us. Most of the time, he is able to sit back down after standing up without falling backwards. Every once in awhile, he will "get stuck" and get frustrated because he does not know what to do. He will either eventually figure it out or we will help himout. He found the kitty food so I had to relocate it to another room that he has not discovered yet.
Oh, he now has to teeth poking through on the bottom. They still have a long way to go but they are there.

No comments: