Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mommy's Day?



Collin Here: I truely do not understand why Mommie should get a whole day. I mean really what has she done lately. It is not like she achieved a new way to traverse the area or almost triple her range in height. She also did not learn how to navigate through a new surface area in the last month like I did. She surely did not learn as large of a percentage of new things in the last month as ME, compared to what she knew before.
When are you people going to celebrate all of MY wonderful accomplishments? All I have to say is that this past month has been a very successful month for me and WERE CELEBRATING MOMMIE? She hardly did a thing. I am going to take a NAP!!




Dad Here: All of this hard work and learning new things is very Tiresome for our little boy. Collin is either full tilt go, go, go or he is crashed. You can really tell when he is tired now and when he wakes up he is ready to go. Even at night he is on the go, they say that he is dreaming about all of the things he has learned.


Today was Mothers day and we did whatever she wanted to do. So Collin help her clean the yard up a bit before a nice bike ride. He did really good and only ate a few pieces of dirt and maybe 2 leafs? Oh well a little dirt never killed anyone. I guess I will find out what it does to his system later tonight or tomorrow morning. At least that was the deal I made Laura, since I was the one to put him down in the dirt.


No comments: