Friday, May 30, 2008

Jumping Collin

To burn off some of Collin's energy, we will put him in his jumper occassionally. He had already been jumping for about 10 minutes when this was taken....


Collin is getting real good at the Eye Hand coordination, I have been working on teaching him how to flare his nose and make little sounds with his throat like my aunt Linda taught me when I was young. When I am doing the Nose flare he studies it for a while then he grabs for it. He alwost always gets the whole nose and at the very least he grabs one nostril. When I am doing the sounds he looks puzzled and tries to figure out where the sounds are coming from. The problem is I can not make the sounds once I start laughing at him, because he is sooo Cute when he is "Researching" He has this real focused look on his face. He gets that from his mother.

No comments: