Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Activities

As usual, Collin was busy with his mommy this weekend. I had to work Friday so we did not get to do much then. Saturday morning, we went to the bike shop to work. While there, Collin found a box of new T-shirts for the guys to wear. He really enjoyed laying on them and then.......the world stopped around him because he found a tag! He screamed with excitement when he found it and then had to taste it. He was too excited though because he ended up getting stuck in the box and was not happy about it.















Next, I had to go to the office for a few hours. Daddy came home early and was able to watch Collin instead of me having to bring him to the office. Collin would have liked it but I would not have gotten much done in the time I had left in the day.

Today, daddy was off so we started the morning with a nap. Yep, all three of us were exhausted from the week and the weekend so far so a nap sounded great. We then walked to the art festival in the park and stayed until it started to sprinkle. I had to get back anyway because I had a conference call. Yes, on Sunday. It's that time of year for me.



After hanging at the house for awhile, we ran errands and ended up at Saige's parent's house for dinner. Collin was so excited to see Saige that he could not keep his hands off of her. Hmmm.....just like a boy, right? hehe

1 comment:

Angy said...

Wow, he's getting sooo big! And still as cute as ever!!