Sunday, March 2, 2008

Potato Sack

This morning while mommy was on a 45 mile bike ride that left from the bike shop (yep, she's crazy), daddy kept Collin. They met me at the shop after I was finished and then daddy had to start work before he could tell me how their morning was. I wondered what they did while I was gone. I was looking through dad's pictures when I came across this one....



Looks like they must have gone for a walk. I asked dad about it later tonight and he said that they did go for about a 45 minute walk. I think daddy enjoyed the walk as much as Collin because he was telling me about how cool the stroller was. Too funny....


Because Collin is such an active sleeper (see prior posts) and before his potato sack, he would get lost under his loose blanket or the blanket would get kicked off so he would be cold when one of us would check on him. I found a sleep sack that is a blanket that zips the baby up and does not get twisted off or cover the baby's face. I heard that Addison's mommy really like it so I decided to get one for Collin. It works great!!! We have been using it for over two month's now but thought I would pass it along to the other mommies I know that read this blog. I don't have to worry anymore about him not being able to breathe because his covers are over his face or....the situation that happened more often.....he would be uncovered because he either kicked them off within an hour of going to sleep or would be turned 180 degrees from where he started to sleep. The poor blanket could just not keep up with him! When daddy first saw Collin in his sleep sack he said that it looks like Collin is in a bag of potatoes so we started calling it his potato sack.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I use the sleep sack for Matthew too. I call him Baby Hot Pocket.. like the frozen dinners. My brother calls it his peapod.