Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What's that I see?

So today was a lot of fun. We were planning to stay home all day and play but Collin would not take a nap. We played a lot on his blanket with all of his toys. We spent time walking, jumping, and swinging between daddy's legs. We rolled around on our backs with our feet in the air, and then did a Thousand push ups on our tummy. So since Collin would not sleep, I thought a truck ride was in order. We made our way up to babies r us and bought a lot of new toys as well as a sippie cup. Also we bought a sippie cup adapter that makes the current bottle into a sippie cup. So the after lunch feeding was really fun.

Collin was doing great holding the sippie cup handles and eating but then he would get curious and want to see what was in his hands so he would look at it. He would then try to put it back in his mouth, he does not fully understand that the milk comes out of the top and not the side of the bottle. But with Daddy's help he was able to finish. So on to more play time. He would roll around on the ground for awhile then I moved him to his office. That is where this picture comes from. I am not sure what he was looking for or at but he spent a great deal of time looking under this thing so I got a few pictures of him doing it. I thought it was funny. There is a mirror in the round plastic thing that spins. My thought would be to spin the thing and the mirror would come up where I could look straight at it but Collin's thought was to look under it, for awhile. Either way the job got done and Collin was on to other things.

The day was full of play time with Collin and just before mommy came home Collin crashed on my chest and shoulder. This was great because I was finally able to sit for 10 minutes.

Lots of Fun today with my son and looking forward to next Tuesday.

No comments: