Friday, March 21, 2008

Errands Galore!

Since I was out of town most of this week, I had a lot of errands to take care of today. This morning, Collin and I went to Babies R Us and Lowe's to get babyproofing supplies (see prior blog) so daddy and I can start this process this Sunday afternoon. Then, I met a work college for lunch. She was in town to pack her desk because she is transferring to the New York office....sniff, sniff. Then, from there we had plans to meet Matthew and Maria at the Zoo. We never made it there because the parking and the traffic around the zoo was a mess today because of Spring Break and Good Friday. So, instead, we met at Cold Stone to have a cold treat. I did this many times when I was pregnant with Collin and had not be there since (at least that location...haha). The boys got to check each other out and talk for a bit. They were both really interested in the ceiling fans in the store. After that, it was off to PetCo and then home to feed Collin.

Here is a picture of him dressed for the zoo.













Tonight, daddy and I have a date. We are both so excited about it that daddy is taking a nap in his chair right now while I write this blog (don't know when I would have time otherwise).

1 comment:

Maria said...

We had a good time with you and Collin, Laura. Even though we didn't make it to the zoo, Matthew did his imitation of a howler monkey in my backseat while trying to get through that awful zoo traffic. We'll do it another time.