Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuesdays with Daddy

It is another Daddy day with Collin and Chris. What a great day, we woke up had breakfast and took a LOOOONNNGGG nap. It was great, I was on the couch and Collin was in his Swing, Both of us in front of the TV with a western on(just like I used to do with my granddad) The we woke up and had lunch and Collin decided it was time to go to the bathroom #2. So we got changed and went to get some new toys, Collin got books and I got Shoes. About that time it started to sprinkle outside and I let it hit Collin's Face for a little bit. Collin is in that stage, that I hope last for a long time, of wonderment and exploration, he was looking around trying to find out who or what was touch his face. He could not figure it our and had a really puzzled look on his face.

Then we went home and Collin ate again and we took another nap back in our same places but with MASH on again like Granddad and I used to do. I am really liking this Daddy thing and Collin and I are starting to connect. I now see him get all giddy and happy when he sees me like when he sees his mother. Life is great with our Family, Collin has added so much.

No comments: